Human movement, and thus physical activity and sport are possible thanks to the forces generated by the different muscle groups acting on the articular bone levers. Training aimed to enhancing the strength requires start from an optimal and balanced development of all muscle chain.
TIRANTE MUSCULADOR RF BARCELONA ( WHAT’S THAT?)
Since late 80’s and form the experience of the athletics trainerHans Ruf, new train methods has been developed to increase the force and avoiding joint overloads and column compression.
The traditional weight machines which allowed a located work as well the leg press which build the extensor legs muscle without overload the column, had the disadvantage of not work-out all the muscles chain, as another sport activities do.
The trunk and hips stabilization muscles are passive. The “Tirante Musculador RF Barcelona” from now on “TMR”, is a simple belt that allows anchor the calf and leave the body hanging with the gravity center far from the fulcrum of the knee and thus increasing a lot the overload.
With this kind of work-out the muscular tension is too high and all the muscular chain acts; there is a participation of the antagonists and fixators muscles and the overload on the column is much lower.
The researchers of the effects of training with TMR on the force state that their effect are similar that one’s obtained with traditional weights. Not only experimental studies about the effects in the force improvement with TMR has been developed, but also studies like (March, Padullés et. Al., 2004) has been done to compare the electromyography response between the work with traditional squats and squats using TMR.
|Classical Squat||TMR Squat|
|50% de 1RM*||Without load|
|60% de 1RM*||10 Kg|
|70% de 1RM*||20 Kg|
The conclusions reached in that investigation were that there was a little difference in electromyography response (EMG) between the two types of work-out. I can be seen that the electrical muscular activation obtained from TMR squat without load and with loads of 10-20 Kg correspond to those done at 50, 60 and 70% of 1RM.
Obviously, the benefits of working with TMR to achieve similar effects are indisputable. Our backs bear less weight than in a classical squat (more than 10 times of what we bear in a TMR Squat). Consequently they minimize the risk of injuries and avoid unnecessary fatigue.
MAIN BENEFITS OF USING TMR (TRAINING METHOD RUF AND TIRANTE MUSCULADOR RF BARCELONA)
- Exercise done by muscle stretching (Eccentric) = improved flexibility and generates decontracting factors.
- The work-out has eccentric predominance and that increase muscle tension, that is to say gaining a greater strength and elasticity.
- After 6 weeks of daily training with TMR, we can see an increase of the patellar tendon.
- When we train with it, we do an eccentric muscular training useful in the prevention of pathologies like the osteoarthritis and with demonstrated efficacy in the management of orthopedic dysfunctions, injuries and chronic diseases of the lower body
- Its use helps as well the reinforcement of the structures that empowers the articular stability, improving the shock absorption during actions like walking, running or jumping, and it helps to slow bone stress and cartilage wear that can cause joint damage.
- Doing a TMR training method will help prevent injuries in bi – joint muscles.
- It’s an easy and simple device to take-away anywhere, and it’s perfect for relapses lesions demonstrated that may be related to lack of eccentric training in the rehab program.
- For its light weight and volume is an indispensable device when working in stages or simply when you go on vacation, you can take it in a bag.